What is Afterlife?
While in this life, people ask the questions:
- Is death the end, or is there something of people that survives after death?
- What kind of existence will one have after one dies?
- Will it be good or bad?
- Is there anything one can do to make it good?
The afterlife is the belief that the essential part of an individual’s identity or the stream of consciousness continues after the death of the physical body. According to various ideas about the afterlife, the essential aspect of the individual that lives on after death may be some partial element, or the entire soul or spirit, of an individual, which carries with it and may confer personal identity or, on the contrary, may not, as in Indian nirvana. Belief in an afterlife is in contrast to the belief in oblivion after death.
In some views, this continued existence often takes place in a spiritual realm, and in other popular views, the individual may be reborn into this world and begin the life cycle over again, likely with no memory of what they have done in the past. In this latter view, such rebirths and deaths may take place over and over again continuously until the individual gains entry to a metaphysical realms or Otherworld. Major views on the afterlife derive from religion, esotericism and metaphysics.
- Divine Judgment
- Divine Retribution
- Last Judgement
- Particular Judgment (Christianity)
- Where Will The Great Gathering And Last Judgement Take Place?
- Hell Is Punishment For Actions
- Infinite Duration in Hell and Justice
- Fate of The Unlearned
- Can Our Intention Save Us?
- Is Man’s Intention Enough To Save Him?
- How Can We Save Our Lives In The Hereafter?
- The World Does Not Suffice For The Right Judgment Of Man’s Worth
- The World is An Arena of Testing for Man
- The World Is A Field To Sow with The Seeds To Harvest In The Hereafter
Heaven and Hell
Heaven and Hell, war in heaven
Afterlife in religions
Life Cycle Infinity Birth Death Die Live Baby